Thursday, June 29, 2017

Creativity and New Media

Many of us use new media for entertainment or information, but some, use it to promote their business. In my case, I created an Instagram page to promote my Rent-Car business in the Dominican Republic. I thought it was great idea to advertise my business for a no-cost. In the biography, I included our contact information and address, and using snapchat/Instagram, I created a logo, which I also use as business card. Everyday I post photos of the vehicles we have available for rent and I create animated videos with music to attract people's attention. Thanks to this website, many customers have reached out to us.
If you're going on vacation to the Dominican Republic and need a car, feel free to contact us @jayrentacar___

3 comments:

  1. This is great!! I think social media opened such a great opportunity for local businesses to do more of their advertising in-house. The logo looks great and if I hopefully ever get the chance to visit the Dominican Republic i surely know who I will contact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is amazing that you were able to incorporate a blog post with your business. As a digital marketing major I understand the impact of a successfully run social media campaign. Do you find that you primarily rent cars to locals, tourists, or both? I visited Punta Cana last summer and had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being from the Dominican Republic, I know the difficulties of having reliable transportation. Now that people are constantly connected through their mobile devices, this can serve as a great idea.

    ReplyDelete